Solid Steel, NOT Adjustable Tapestry Rod. Railroad Spike Tapestry, Curtain and Quilt Hanging Rod, Custom Made to Your Desired Length. Solid 1/2" or 5/8" Steel Rod Finished With Removable Solid Steel Balls. Mounted with Cobre Railroad Spike Style Hooks (Included). Hooks are Handmade With Authentic Railroad Spikes and a Decorative Iron Back Plate. Pyramid Head Lag Screws Complete the Rustic Look. Made in the USA by High Country Iron. All Tapestry Items are "Custom" and are Not Returnable.
Wrought Iron Products are Heavy and Should Be Installed by a Professional (Licensed Contractor).
All High Country Iron Products are Solid, Forged and/or Welded Wrought Iron. They do Not Come Apart. They are Not Adjustable.
Custom Item: See Shipping for Current Lead-time to Ship.
- 2 Hooks Included.
- 1/2" or 5/8" Solid Iron Rods.
- Solid Iron Balls (Removable, for Ease of Installing Tapestry).
- Decorative Pyramid Head 1/4" Lag Screws.
How To Order:
- Shown With Black Iron Hand Rubbed Finish.
- All Dimensions are Approximately.
- Outside Dimensions: H: 3 1/2"; D: 2 3/4".
- Center Line of Rod From Wall: 1".
- 1/2" Rod: Available From 2' to 4'.
- 5/8" Rod: Available From 3' to 6'.
- Tapestry Area is Approximately 7" less, Depending on Desired Clearance From Hook to Tapestry.
- Rod Width Dimension Includes the Balls.
- 1/2" Rod Balls are Approximately 1" Diameter.
- 5/8" Rod Balls are Approximately 1 1/4" Diameter.
- Flanged Screws on Hooks for Added Safety (Keep Rods From Lifting).
- Choose your "Finish".
- Choose Your "Rod Size Range".
- Input in Inches the" Rod Width Dimension". (At Least 7" Larger Than Tapestry Width). This is the Outside Width of the Rod Including the Balls.
This is a Custom Item & NOT Returnable.
Contact Us if You Have Any Questions.